About the Online Directory
What does this directory include?
By default, the directory contains only information that is relevant to university business, such as job titles and email addresses. Additional information is included at each faculty/staff member’s discretion. Students are not listed in order to protect their privacy.
How can I update my information?
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Searching the directory
Searching for a particular person:
- To search for a person by name, enter at least the first three letters of either the first or last name (or both) in the appropriate fields. Our database system does not allow searches with fewer than three letters or spaces.
- If it’s a very common name, you can narrow down your search by specifying a status (faculty, staff or any). Choose your options by using the radio buttons.
Finding a department’s general email address:
- They are listed in the departmental email addresses page.
Who maintains the directory?
This service is maintained by various parties:
- The IT Infrastructure and Support department operates the central LDAP database.
- The Human Resources department regularly provides IT with updates as regards to: name, department, job title, campus and status of all faculty and staff. To report a mistake in any of these fields, please write to email@example.com.
- The Marketing and Communications department manages the interface of the directory (i.e. how it looks and how it works). If you’re getting any errors when using the directory, or if you have any questions or comments about it, please use the feedback form, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.